This is my failure notes, a reflective guide that help me to review why I failed.
Fail once is normal. Fail twice is fine. Fail third time for the same reason is dumb.
So I would like to write all of those down before take any further actions to my success journey.
- don’t spend your time to build start up
- hire freelancers, use money to run it
- not your man power
- relax, redirect your business
- plan it before do it
- no plan means no direction
- no direction means no measurement
- no measurement means no success
- you need indicators to know how successful you currently are
- need those info to diagnose your business health state
- Yerkes–Dodson Law
- don’t push yourself too hard to unlock the success
- the more you want it, yourself would eventually became less productive
- just relax, and enjoy the journey
- be in mind that you are not in hurry
- all you need to do, is to do the right thing, and do thing right
- not do it quick & dirty which would produce a bad result
- You need a right direction & right tools to work with before you start
- It will improve your end results & productivity from time to time
- Don’t work hard too much. Things are not supposed to solve in this way.